Wednesday 04.01.17

I was up and about early this morning and still full of cold but slept ok, had coffee and then had a windy cycle to the farm, fed, watered and mucked out Skye, thankfully the wind was behind me up hill to work, we had another mad busy day and the day just flew by, cycled home and what a cold evening, the forecast is for even colder in the morning, finished cooking the dinner Cameron had started, Heather was staying at Mels for dinner and Lynne was working, after Cameron and I had finished eating and tidied up I chilled out listening to music and reading till Lynne finished work, we chatted about our day while Lynne had her dinner, sounds like Heather and Lynne had a nice time at the farm today and a nice hack out on Skye


Had a well deserved cider and then a early night


About neilirving

hello and welcome, We live on the Wirral Peninsula, Merseyside, in the United Kingdom, My wife Lynne and I have been together now for over 19 years and we have two Kids Cameron and Heather, I work in the motor trade and have worked for the same company Windsors Of Wallasey, since I left school at 16 years old, Early February 2017 I left my current employer and went to as Liverpool Seat, , a big step after 27 years I love taking photographs so images will be linked from my Flickr account and Instagram account, Nearly all of the photographs are taken on my mobile phone camera lol its always with me and they are all for sale and are available in a number of different formats, please drop me a message for any more info I also spend as much time as I can reading and listening to music and enjoy many different genres, other hobbies include wine making, walking, and looking after our chickens, We spent a good part of 2012 with our horse (Kelly) who we rescued in January and we learned so much and very quickly about horses, we had to work so hard with her and as time as went by we made a really great horse out of her, in June 2012 we got are puppy Ruby, April 2013 we sold Kelly on and we bought Jack are 4 year old cob cross in May 2013, in August 2013 we rescued Skye a 6 year old coloured cob who was completely un-handled and has been a pleasure to work with, sadly in March 2015 we had to sell Jack, no matter how hard we tried we could not stop him from kicking and we had all been injured by him and we have to think about the kids
This entry was posted in Diary, Every Day Stuff and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Wednesday 04.01.17

  1. Vicki says:

    take care of that cold.. I hope that you are feeling better soon..

  2. dudachicken says:

    Ditto to what Vicki said I’m feeling better on the cold front Thanks to Vicki’s help with her cold remedies they were very helpful. I’m very tired as we had a months rain in one night and it was so windy and heavy it kept waking me up at least it has cooled the temps down a bit 🙂

    • neilirving says:

      My cold is getting better, – 5 outside this morning it’s going to be cold cycling this morning, tomorrow we are in for torrential rain and 15 degrees warmer, crazy weather

  3. dudachicken says:

    BRRRRR that’s insanely freezing lol. I will say crazy indeed don’t get frozen to your bike now will you lol. It’s 26 degrees here atm with wind and rain going to the bank today to get some money out of our home loan as after we pay child support we will only have $150 left for the month and then to the hospital to see if I can get a answer on how long a wait to see my specialist is going to be.

  4. dudachicken says:

    It would of been yucky riding to work your a lot tougher than me to do that I’d be in the car with the heater on and then the same at work and rugged up to the max too lol. I didn’t get to the hospital we just got to the bank in time before they closed at 5 pm but the very nice and friendly bank teller who we have been served by a few times now asked how our Xmas was I told her it would of been better because I have been diagnosed with both Hyper and Hypo and she said I had Hypo too she had to wait for 3 months to see the specialist which sounds like the same one I’m seeing as he is Indian and at he Base hospital and she said she couldn’t understand him and he had two translators with him and he told her that she could have possibly 3 things but he didn’t think she had any of them so she left and said it was a waste of time and eventually her Thyroid levels levelled and now she only has to go every 6 months to get a blood test and check her levels and she is fine now I asked her some questions about her symptoms and we could be twins almost it was good because John was with me and he heard the whole conversation and I told her how grateful I was he was still by my side through this and how amazing he is for doing so etc I thanked her perfidiously for her time and information and said bye. Isn’t it amazing how fate plays in your life if we didn’t need to get money out we wouldn’t of had that conversation freaky stuff really.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s